lunes, 18 de agosto de 2008




What a weird kind of being!We were given tokens (for the coffee dispenser) by rows, my co-worker just in front had just received her two tokens. Just as a joke (due to I am not a coffee guy)I asked: ´´Would you give me yours?´´ Laughing out loud she answered: ´´No, I never would´´. I said: ´´If I were asked, I would give you my tokens´´.Just when I got my tokens I asked: ´´Would you like to have my tokens?´´ She said no. I asked again, and this time she said yes. However, I refused to give her my tokens.I asked the girl next to her, she said that I got none. Once I showed her what I have got she lied and said that she was not given any tokens, she lied!!! She also asked me to give my tokens to her friend next to her right side (another friend)who never asked for it, but then after this he did.What a difficult kind, oh human being!

No hay comentarios: